Tanjir Ahamed

Welcome to my website.Visit my facebook profile facebook.com/tanjir745.

TANJIR AHAMED BADHON
TANJIR AHAMED BADHON

Uses of Connector

TANJIR AHAMED
CONNECTOR

Connector




1.
e¨w³i c‡i who Ges e¯‘i c‡i which,what,that mgq n‡j when ¯’vb n‡j where e‡m| Verb Gi Av‡M who, which, what, that e‡m|

v  It has few disadvantages which can causes a lot of troubles.

v  This is the city where Badhon lives.

v  Marie Curie is the woman who discovered radium.

2.`y&BwU wecixZ A_© ‡evSv‡Z (inspite of/despite “Noun Phrase Gi Av‡M e‡mÓ)(though/although/but ÓcÖ_‡g I gv‡S e‡mÓ )

v  Inspite of/Despite my illness , I went to college.

v  Though/Although I was ill,I went to college.

v  I went to college though/although/but I was.

3.GKwU Ask KviY Ges Aci Ask djvdj ‡evSv‡j KviY As‡k as/since/because e‡m Ges djvdj As‡k as a result,as a consequent,consequently,so e‡m|

v  He is absent as he is ill.

v  He is ill so he is absent.

T    TANJIR AHAMED

4.chv©qµ‡g ‡evSv‡Z (at first/firstly/secondly/thirdly/fourthly/next/then/after/that/finally/lastly/at last) e‡m|

v  At first I go to market secondly buy a shirt thirdly buy a pant finally I go to home.

5.wew”Qbœ Ask ‡evSv‡Z (morever/moreover/however/never the less/ besides/ therefore /so / wherever /again / eventually /infact,even,inaddition/actually/avobe all/after all e‡m|

v  After all you should not disobey him.

v   Badhon plays cricket.Moreover,he continue study.

TANJIR AHAMED

6.GB Kvi‡Y ‡evSv‡Z for this reason/hence/this is why Ges GB fv‡e ‡evSv‡Z  thus/in this way e‡m|

v  He is ill this is why he is absent.

v  He tried heart and soul.Thus,he prospered in life.

7.GKwU KvR bv NU‡j Av‡iKwU KvR NU‡e Giæc ‡evSv‡j or/otherwise,on the other hand,on the contray e‡m|

v  Walk fast or you will miss the train.

v  Badhon does not like chocolate.On the contray,you give chocolate.

v  Be attentive.Otherwise,you fail.

8.NUbvi cybive„wË ‡evSv‡Z also e‡m|


Badhon goes to college also he goes to coaching center
TANJIR AHAMED

No comments

Theme images by Blogger. Powered by Blogger.