Tanjir Ahamed

Welcome to my website.Visit my facebook profile facebook.com/tanjir745.

TANJIR AHAMED BADHON
TANJIR AHAMED BADHON

10 th week English Assignment

Tanjir Ahamed Form : tanjirab85@gmail.com 

To : harvarduniversityadmissions@gmail.com 

Sub : prayer for an admission committee of Harvard University to obtain a full ride scholarship 

Dear sir,
 I am very interested in the full scholarship program of University available for undergraduate students. The scholarship is extremely important to me because I have very limited access to find as I am from a middle class family. I believe I should be awarded this scholarship because I believe in working indefatigably until the goal is obtained. I think I have the right attitude which is extremely important. I am always willing to learn. The hunger to learn more is insatiable in me and I also think that this is perhaps my best quality. 

 Please send me the appropriate application forms, submission deadlines, and any other information necessary to completing a proper application for the full ride scholarship program. 
 I shall be thankful if you kindly look into my attached educational qualification and other documents SSC certificates SSC scholarship HSC certificates HSC scholarship Passport documents Birth certificate/NID In this regard please let me know if I have to submit any other document to fulfill your queries. 


 Your sincerely
Badhon

No comments

Theme images by Blogger. Powered by Blogger.